805-486-9025 | 1311 Commercial Avenue Oxnard, CA 93030
Modern cars, light trucks, and sport-utility vehicles come with complex
technology such as digital dashboards, oxygen sensors, electronic computers,
unibody construction, and more. They run better, longer, and more
efficiently than models of years past. However, they eventually need to be
Before taking your vehicle in for repairs or service, do your homework so you receive the best possible service.
- Read the owner's manual to learn about the vehicle's systems and components.
- Follow the recommended service schedules.
- Keep a log of all repairs and service.
- Do not ignore any warning signals your car may give you.
- Carry a written list of the symptoms that you can give your mechanic.
- Resist the temptation to suggest a specific course of repair. Allow our experienced technicians to diagnose and recommend a remedy.
- It's important to note when the problem occurs. Is it constant or periodic? Does it occur when the vehicle is cold or after the engine has warmed up? Does it happen at all speeds? Only under acceleration? During braking? When shifting?
Check for the following common vehicle maintenance issues on a regular basis:
- Unusual sounds, odors, drips, leaks, smoke, warning lights, gauge readings.
- Changes in acceleration, engine performance, gas mileage, fluid levels.
- Worn tires, belts, hoses.
- Problems in handling, braking, steering, and vibrations.
- When did the problem first start?
How to manage your service experience:
- Ask as many questions as needed to fully understand your repair. Ask for an explanation in laymans terms if necessary.
- Don't rush the technicians. You may be called and apprised of the problem, course of action, and cost before work begins.
- Before you leave, be sure you understand shop policies regarding labor rates, guarantees, and acceptable methods of payment.
- Make sure the shop has your contact information readily available, so you can be reached as soon as possible.
Discover More About Appointments and Repair Services At Tito's Automotive Perfection Center in Oxnard
Auto Repair Near Saticoy
Jason W., 08/19/2016
Mike is a honest, hard working, and A family man. When I first moved to Oxnard From Santa Cruz. I had no idea who to take my old ford ranger truck to. Hard to find a good mechanic in the area. i took it to Titos. He replaced radiator, water pump, and thermostat for a great price. 6 mo. Later the water pump went out on me, and he replaced it free of charge. All his parts are under warranty. Then a hose broke and I thought my truck was done. Came back again it was only $50. Mike is a Solid guy. doesn't try to rip u off, and way cheaper than going to a dealership.He tells you exactly what's wrong, and doesn't try to fix things that aren't necessary. I took it to marios across the street and they told me I had a cracked head gasket(1800) and that wasn't including rad, pump, stat. Took it to Mike and said they were lying n there was no cracked head. He told me if I ever have problems to come see him. Thanks Mike! His team were very nice too. A++ FIVE STARZ. Highly recommend.