As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
Jason W., 08/19/2016
Mike is a honest, hard working, and A family man. When I first moved to Oxnard From Santa Cruz. I had no idea who to take my old ford ranger truck to. Hard to find a good mechanic in the area. i took it to Titos. He replaced radiator, water pump, and thermostat for a great price. 6 mo. Later the water pump went out on me, and he replaced it free of charge. All his parts are under warranty. Then a hose broke and I thought my truck was done. Came back again it was only $50. Mike is a Solid guy. doesn't try to rip u off, and way cheaper than going to a dealership.He tells you exactly what's wrong, and doesn't try to fix things that aren't necessary. I took it to marios across the street and they told me I had a cracked head gasket(1800) and that wasn't including rad, pump, stat. Took it to Mike and said they were lying n there was no cracked head. He told me if I ever have problems to come see him. Thanks Mike! His team were very nice too. A++ FIVE STARZ. Highly recommend.